When you are hiring the complete venue, The elbowroom escape will tailor a package to suit your every need. Choose from both fully catered or select meals for your stay. Add a package of activities to make lifelong memories.
Our House Chef
If you are hiring the venue for the weekend and would like your meals catered during your stay, please contact us for our menus and price list.
If you would like to enjoy a meal or have some of your meals catered, chose from 2/3/4 course or buffet meal prepared by our critically acclaimed chef:
- 2 courses €40 per head
- 3 courses €45 per head
- 4 courses €55 per head
- Buffet €25 per head (minimum 10 people)
- Cooking demonstration with our chef (3 hours) followed by lunch.
Eat the delicious food you have made – €60 per head (min 10 people).
Menus can be tailored to your requirements.
- 3 hour guided hike in the mountains – €150 – 200 (depending on number)
- Use of the wood burning hot tub – €150
- Hottub and champagne – €199 for 10 people
- Your own private yoga class (2 hours) – €160
- Clubbercise/funky dance class/Acro yoga – €250
- Mixologist cocktail waiter – from €200 for two hours (depending on final number)
- Flashmob dance choreography – €300
- Screen printing workshop – €300 for 6 people. €25 per head after including all materials
- Design and make their own natural beauty product. 2-hour workshop – €40 per person (minimum 10 people)
- Personal therapist 45-minute sessions
- Holistic massage (including deep tissue and sports massage therapy)
- Facials (using PHYT’s 100% organic and natural products)
- Indian Head Massage
Prices for the above – €65 per person (based on more than 3 booking)
The hirer is responsible for paying cancellation fees as follows:
- Cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival 100 percent of full hire fee is due to The elbowroom escape
- Cancel less than 60 days prior to arrival your 50% deposit will not be refunded
- Cancel less than 90 days prior to arrival booking your 30% deposit will not be refunded
- A €100 administration and handling fee will apply if cancelled before 90 days
The cancellation policy applies to all reasons for cancellation.
The elbowroom escape is not responsible for any forces of nature that may cause the hirer to cancel.
If for any reason The elbowroom escape has to cancel a booking, a full refund will be given.
- All bookings are based on a minimum number of 12 people
- Our 7 bedrooms can sleep up to 18 adults or accommodate a group of up to 24 people if at least 6 are children.
- Cleaning of all rooms is included, with the exception of the commercial kitchens, which must be fully cleaned if you are selecting the self-catering option.
- All linen and towels provided
- Full use of hall, equipment & facilities (€150 charge for hot tub)
- Additional extras include; organised hike, yoga classes and massage therapists, please contact us for further information and prices.
- A 30% booking deposit is required to secure all bookings (based on 10 people for the number of days booked)
- Further 20% required 90 days before arrival
- Full balance required 60 days before arrival
- A refundable deposit of €800 will be required to cover any damages – This will be returned to you within 48 hours of your departure